QAR 2,500 – QAR 3,000 a month
Full Job Description
A leading Security Company urgently looking to hire an Administrator for an immediate placement. The candidate should have experience in Admin/Secretarial position in Security company in Qatar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Security company as HR Administrator/Coordinator/Secretary
- Good linguistic skills in English
- Skilled in MS Office suites
- Ready to join immediately with RP Transfer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: QAR2,500.00 – QAR3,000.00 per month
- What is the name of the security company do you work with?
- Do you have knowledge in MOI security guard licensing?
- Security company: 3 years (Preferred)
The Torch Doha is the flagship project situated at the heart of Doha’s Sports City, Aspire Zone.
Situated at 300m high and with 360° panoramic views across the city, the hotel is the result of comprehensive architectural, engineering and technical design, formerly shaped to represent a colossal torch which for the duration of the 15th Asian Games in 2006 held its symbolic flame.
One of the city’s best luxury hotels and the tallest hotel in Qatar, THE TORCH DOHA is a beacon of wellbeing, offering a true 5-star experience. The hotel features 163 modern rooms and suites equipped with iPad in-room solution, three signature restaurants, including a breathtaking revolving restaurant, a state-of-the-art business centre and numerous fitness and leisure facilities.
- Ensure and guard the safety of guests and employees by walking surveillance rounds and patrol all of the Hotel’s areas
- Respond rapidly to requests for emergency and non-emergency assistance in a professional and hospitable manner
- Obtain all loss reports, investigate, follow-up and determine course of action
- Detect safety-threatening situations and irregularities like unwanted visitors, mutilation or aggressive behavior
- Monitor designated areas on the closed CCTV.
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic Salary: To be discussed during interview
- Accommodation: Provided
- Transportation: Provided
- Annual Paid Leave: Provided
- Employment Visa: Provided
- Flight Tickets: Provided
- Medical Insurance: Provided