Private House Cleaner
$57,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
Regal Care is Melbourne’s fastest-growing Home Care Agency and a registered NDIS provider.
We are currently looking for people who share our values of reliability, empathy, genuineness, accessibility, and leadership.
Private House Cleaners help our clients with general cleaning tasks such as:
- Vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, removing cobwebs from the household
- Cleaning the bathroom: Mirrors/ glass, shower screens, baths, toilet, basins,
- Cleaning the kitchen: Washing dishes, cleaning the microwave, refrigerator, sink and emptying rubbish bins
- And on the occasion for some pet owners: Emptying/replacing kitty litter, removing/cleansing any other related pet waste
- Cleaning windowsills and skirting boards as well as disinfecting high touch areas
The ideal candidate would be someone with attention to detail, a love for cleaning and commitment to ongoing work arrangements – we also offer flexibility for work within school hours!
Private House Cleaners at Regal Care are expected to supply cleaning products and equipment to use when needed from different private home locations. An allowance is paid on top of the hourly rate for supplying cleaning products and equipment.
Regal Care pays above award wages and generous allowances. We also pay 10% superannuation on wages. (Please note that the salary we advertise is inclusive of a base rate, allowances and superannuation on the wages). Allowances included are for the cleaning allowance and also vehicle travel allowance.
Additionally, we provide paid induction and other training opportunities and offer permanent part-time positions to all employees when they complete an employment threshold with us.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks referred to in the position overview
- Ability to meet compliance and qualification criteria referred to in the requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Availability to work at least 3 days in a week
- Registered, road-worthy and insured vehicle
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $57,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year