Production Associate – Garment Hanger/Inspector- Everyone Can Apply
Grab the Opportunity
- Not provided by employer
- $37.7K–$47.7K a year
Full Job Description
Requisition Number: 123086
Cintas is seeking a Production Associate – Garment Hanger/Inspector to support the Rental Division. The Garment Hanger/Inspector is responsible for safely and accurately placing customer garments on hangers and for visually inspecting all garments to identify the need for proactive repairing, such as patching holes or tears. Garment Hanger/Inspectors are expected to maintain the cleanliness of their work area. This position is on a performance-based incentive pay structure; meaning the Garment Hanger/Inspector must meet or exceed a production standard for hanging garments, and additional compensation incentive (e.g., higher hourly pay) is tied to exceeding production standards.
Job Expectations and Eligibility Factors:
Work Eligibility (prior to first day of employment)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must adhere to attendance policy.
- Must be willing to work in a safe proximity to other people for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, schedule driven environment where there are time pressures to complete work quickly.
Physical Qualifications, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Requires standing for most of shift.
- Requires repetitive motions, stretching, bending, turning, or reaching to accomplish work activities.
- May require pushing carts or bins full of bulk or linen product to station to prepare for folding.
Attributes of a Great Employee-Partner:
- Attention To Detail: Is thorough and careful about detail when completing work tasks or correcting flaws or mistakes.
- Work Ethic / Effort: Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work; is hard working and dependable; prioritizes tasks properly to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal Skills: Is pleasant with others on the job and displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude; is respectful, courteous, and polite towards others.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Works with others to achieve goals; supports team decisions.
- Safety Orientation: Is committed to complying with safety rules and guidelines.
The full selection process may include the following components:
- Application and resume review
- Job Tryout
This is not an offer of employment. The tryout provides a realistic job preview to better understand the work environment, the work activities, and the performance expectations. Candidates will be compensated for their time during the job tryout.
Not all applicants will progress through the entire selection process; only those applicants identified as most qualified for the job will be invited to the next step in the process. Individuals who receive a conditional job offer will also be required to complete a background check and drug screen.
Having a criminal history does not automatically disqualify candidates from employment.
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay Cheques
- RRSP and DPSP Contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
In accordance with applicable laws (including human rights and accessibility legislation), accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
Job Category: Production Hourly
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift