Element is one of the old TV brand company which is known for manufacturing various types of TVs. If you are reading this article then most probably you have lost your existing remote or it must be stopped working. However, there are different universal remotes available on the market. Element TV can be programmed with any kind of universal remote all you need to have is remote codes for element tv.
If you have bought a new universal remote then make sure to check the information booklet for the universal remote code. There you will find the remote of almost every TV just check letter wise you will find it. If you don’t find the remote code of element TV then don’t worry. Here we have brought different types of remote codes for Element TV.
Element TV universal remote code list
Here are some of the popular Universal remote along with their remote codes for element tv. Checks which brand of universal remote you are using afterward try the code according to it.
|Remote Brand||Remote codes|
|GE||1091, 1651, 5361, 2401, 1025, 5341, 5471, 6021, 4111, 5841, 5831, 5421, 5411, 1173|
|RCA||13907, 3559, 1886, 12964, 2183, 14217, 1687, 13559, 12183, 11687, 12256, 2964, 11886|
|Magnavox||0073, 0088, 0001|
|Philips||14156, 1918, 5361, 5421, 5831, 3477, 11147, 14023, 1651, 1091, 5841, 5471, 13656, 14175, 6021, 10862, 4111, 2401, 5411, 5341, 11068, 11568|
|Westinghouse||0143, 0114, 1146, 0002|
|Xfinity||13559, 11687, 12183, 12964, 13907, 11886|
|Jumbo||238, 247, 252, 168, 121, 127, 151, 153, 154, 231, 236, 004, 2183|
|Cox||1687, 1886, 2183|
|Comcast Xfinity||13559, 11687, 11886, 11864, 12183,10178, 12964, 12260, 13907|
|RCA 3 in 1||11687, 12964, 13559, 11886, 12183|
How to program Universal remote on Element TV using remote codes?
If you have found your remote brand then the next thing is to make sure either the remote is working properly or not. If the remote is working fine then you are good to go. As there are multiple remote codes for some remote so in such cases you need to try all the remote codes on your TV. So, here is step-wise instruction to program your universal remote using remote codes.
- First of all turn on the TV and your remote.
- Press the TV button to check if the default remote code is working or not.
- If it didn’t work press the setup/Set button and hold unless the remote blinks flashlight. After this, the remote will be in learning mode. Whatever the code you provide it will process on it.
- Enter the remote code of element TV according to your remote brand.
- After this, the blinking light on the remote will turn off.
- Now check the remote by pressing the different buttons and see if it is functioning properly or not.
- If it won’t then go to learning mode again and enter another code.
Try all the code unless the remote starts functioning well. If none of the above code works on your TV then you can try another method from the article.
Don’t forget to check out : Bose remote Samsung TV code
How to program universal remote on Element TV without using code?
This is another method to program universal remote using the code search method. In this method, we brute force our remote to try different remote codes. The scanning process will run for a while on the remote unless it finds a working remote code. Here is step-wise instruction to program your remote using the code search method.
- Turn on the TV and check the remote either it is working fine or not.
- Press the setup button and hold unless it goes into learning mode. Remote will blink light when it goes into learning mode.
- Press the power button two times on the remote.
- This will start the scanning process on the TV and when the remote found working code. You see the channel or volume button being changed on the TV.
- After this press the set button to save the code.
This is how you can program your universal remote in element TV. While following the step make sure you are near to your TV otherwise it won’t work. Unlike other methods, it might take a couple of minutes before it finds the right remote code for your TV. So, be patients while scanning the process you will see some changes on your TV when it is programmed properly.
How to program universal remote on element TV using code search method?
This method is similar to the above code search method. If none of the above methods work well on your TV then check this method. here is the step-wise instruction to program your remote suing code search method.
- First of all turn on the remote.
- Press and hold the setup button for a while. This will take your remote into learning mode.
- Press the 991 buttons from your universal remote.
- Now press and hold the power button remote and then press the channel up button unless your TV gets turned off.
This is how you can program your universal remote using the code search method. It is somewhat similar to the previous method. The process can take up to a minute unless it finds working remote code. So, be patient while following the above steps or methods.
This is how you can program your universal remote on Element TV. The above-explained method works well for some remote and may not work for some. Every remote works differently and has different remote buttons. If the above step won’t work then do check our website. We have discussed various types of remote and also step-wise instruction to program it.